When I started drawing again, I did a series of zodiac constellations. Since then, I've done several of each constellation and have started retiring some of the designs.
This offering is for all new designs as a notecard or print each month. All zodiac drawings/prints/notecards will be black and white only.
In order to get the right constellation to you in time, I will be announcing the new design by the 15th of the previous "month". Shipments happen at the end of the month. This will give time for them to be delivered and then resent to a friend or family member if desired.
- April - Gemini (May 21-June 20) will be announced by the 15th, shipped by the 30th
- May - Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
- June - Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)
- July - Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
- Aug - Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
- Sept - Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Oct - Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Nov - Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Dec - Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Jan - Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Feb - Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- March - Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
Subscriptions can be month to month or pay ahead for 12 months. If choosing the month to month option, an invoice will be sent when the new design is announced - by the 15th of each month. If payment is not received by the end of the month, the card or print simply won't be mailed. An invoice will continue to be sent unless requested to opt out.
Notecards are a standard A7 size (roughly 5x7) and come with an envelope.
Prints will be 5x7 - on archival, acid free paper- 100% cotton, cold (or hot) press natural (no whiteners)
This design will be different than the Print of the Month, so you can get both subscriptions and know you won't be doubling up.
Month to Month - you can choose how and to whom it is shipped with each invoice.
12 Month - 11/12 shipments will have free first class shipping - there will be a 1 time shipping charge on the initial order. If an alternate shipping option is desired during the year, let me know. (US only - Int'l friends, please check with me first to talk about shipping)
*Printed in my studio with an Epson SureColor p800 with UltraChrome HD ink