Meteorite Pendants in Sterling Silver - Ready to Ship
Just imagine where this meteorite has been! Perhaps it has seen your favorite planet up close or maybe even a distant undiscovered galaxy - I like to think so anyway. When it eventually crashed to earth it shattered into fragments that all have unique shapes and textures.
The sterling silver setting subtly frames the contours of the meteorite for this simple and beautiful charm. Wear this with a sterling silver chain or choose to add a patina to the chain when adding it to your cart.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Choose the number (shown numbered in 2nd photo)
- Approx. 1/2"-3/4" (15mm-22mm) from the top of the bale to the bottom
- Includes sterling silver chain - ask if you want the dark patina added
- Ready to Ship - Packaged in a box ready for giving
- 15.5mm - sold
- 22.5mm - last one available
- 20.5mm - sold
- 21.5mm - sold
- 18.5mm - sold
Last photo shows the dark patina - if you want the patina added, leave a note when checking out.
Ever wonder what the difference is between a meteor, meteoroid and a meteorite?
A meteoroid is the space debris/particle, perhaps from an asteroid or comet
A meteor is the flash of light we see as it comes through the earth's atmosphere (shooting star) and the meteorite is what survives!
Most meteoroids are so small they can't make it through the atmosphere and are completely vaporized. This particular meteorite was found in Argentina.