Tree Bark Ring with Rough Green Sapphire in Palladium Sterling Silver - size 6 - Ready to Ship
This lovely rough sapphire tree bark ring is one of my recent favorites. The look of rough stones in my tree bark texture looks so much like a tree knot or gnarl - I call them love knot rings. The sapphire is a little over 1ct, a dark greenish color with some areas that are a little light yellowish and some areas have a little more blue. It was handmade in wax and cast in place in palladium sterling silver. The back of the ring has a small space that does not have the tree bark texture, unlike many of my tree bark bands that have the texture all the way around.
This ring would make for a very attractive and unique unconventional engagement ring. A wedding band could be made to fit with the contour of the ring to create a unique set.
- Cast in 100% recycled palladium sterling silver
- Size 6, could be sized up slightly if needed
- Features a generous 1ct rough green sapphire, approx. 6.3mm diameter
- The band is a little over 3mm wide and 9.6mm at the widest around the sapphire
- Ready to ship - Packaged in a box ready to ship
Not exactly what you're looking for? We'll create a custom ring for you - let's get the conversation started
Reviews and FAQ
Read what my customers are saying on my testimonials and reviews page. Looking for more information? Please see my FAQ page.