As a big thank you and a way for me to make another landscape ring, I'm giving away a custom ring to one lucky winner. The metal will be palladium sterling silver, and the design, width and of course, size, will be the customer's choice. Design choices are not limited to the ones in this photo, but any in the landscape section here on my website may be chosen. A small moissanite can also be added.
Entering is easy! All you have to do is:
1. Follow me on IG - @bethcyrjewelry
2. Like the post with the above image
3. Tag a friend (in that post) you'd love to spend time outdoors with - hiking through a forest, climbing a mountain, hanging out on a beach...
- You can tag more than one friend, but each new tag must be in a new comment. If you add 2 friends in one comment, it will only count as one entry.
Additional ways to enter if you really, really want to win:
1. Share the post in your IG feed or a story, make sure to tag me @bethcyrjewelry and use #bethcyrjewelry so I can find you.
If your account is private (and we're not already friends), you have to let me know you shared. (this will count as 1 additional entry)
2. Join my email list and let me know you did - either on IG, email or message me here If you're already on my email list you'll automatically be entered an additional time as long as you also follow me here and tag a friend - and let me know you're already on my email list. (this will count as 1 additional entry)
3. Purchase any ready to ship jewelry item from my website and receive an additional 10 entries.
Entries must be made by Saturday July 21st, midnight PDT. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced on the IG post at noon PDT, Monday July 23rd and will be contacted via direct message. In order to accept, you must respond w/ in 72 hours or another winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only, 18+. First class shipping included with giveaway. No purchase is necessary. Completion of the ring may take up to 6 weeks. Not associated with IG in any way whatsoever.
And thanks for following! 3k feels like a big deal, so I wanted to give away something special.